Friday, April 15, 2011

Insanity Day 2

I did Insanity again today, but instead of doing Plyometric Cardio Circuit I did Cardio Power & Resistance. Todays workout was much better than yesterdays. I felt great today I did not feel dead afterwards. I decided to do it without shoes today since I do it on carpet and I am really trying my very best to not have any knee injuries in the near future. I really liked not having shoes and think that is why I feel so great now. I also liked todays workout better because it was more upper body work, which I LOVE. It is incredibly difficult for me, both mentally and physically, to do lower body exercises so a good back & arms sweat session is perfect for me. I had wanted to do some yoga after Insanity to help me stretch out since I was so sore when I woke up this morning but my On Demand refused to work so it was no yoga for me. I was also supposed to run 2 miles today but I decided to do them tomorrow morning. I will report back with more updates!

1 comment :

  1. I haven't tried Insanity--it looks tough though! I've tried P90X and that about killed me, I can see how some yoga would help afterwards!
    :)

    ReplyDelete