Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Biggest Loser

Last night was my favorite workout night of the week. I rode the bike for 56 minutes while watching Biggest Loser, plus I did some strengthening stuff. Tricep dips and angled push ups on the bosu ball are probably the two things that I am struggling with the most right now. After having three upper body surgeries in the past three years I simply do not have the strength that I used to when I was swimming 15+ hours a week. But I am working on getting my strength back and focusing on building my endurance.

 I was so proud of myself last night. I was super hungry after my workout so I had a yogurt, but I was still hungry and wanted a hummus wrap. I knew that eating that much so late at night was not a good idea so I pushed my way through and skipped the hummus wrap. I figured I could save those calories and have a huge breakfast today. Which I did. I had breakfast around noon so it was really brunch. I had 2 eggs, a strawberry-banana-orange smoothie, and a bowl of oatmeal. This will hopefully keep me full until dinner.

No comments :

Post a Comment