Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wedding

My cousin is getting married Labor Day Weekend and I have a beautiful dress that I need to fit into. My goal is to lose at least five pounds by then and twenty pounds by the end of the year. I know this is an ambitious goal but I am not proud of my body the way I used to be and it really bothers me. I want to feel confident because I am strong and beautiful and capable. In order to lose this weight I have come up with some goals:

1. Cut back on sodium intake
2. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
3. 5 servings of fruits & veggies a day
4. Stick to my training plans
5. Incorporate healthy activities into my life

I generally eat pretty healthy but lately I could do a better job. I have been working on exercising more and getting back in shape, which is super important to me. I am training to run a 5K May 14 and hoping to run a half marathon in the fall.

I will be weighing in every Wednesday morning to keep track of how I am doing

No comments :

Post a Comment