Friday, April 22, 2011

Holiday Weekend

I hope everybody has a wonderful Easter weekend and eats lots of candy! I am planning on spending the weekend with my family. Since it is supposed to pour all day Saturday I am planning on putting on a National Geographic special that I have been dying to see and hitting the recumbent bike to knock out the 8 miles I was supposed to do on Thursday. If the rain clears out at all I am going to go on a 2.8 mile run through the neighborhood that I didn't get in today because my stomach wasn't feeling it. I know, I know. I have not been sticking with my workouts as much as I should but I plan on catching up some tomorrow. I also have Cardio Recovery to do for Insanity tomorrow, which I am looking forward to trying out.

Sunday morning my dad and I are going for a bike ride on the trail by our house. Nothing fast, just a leisurely ride to start getting accustomed to riding on a regular bike again. I have been only riding the recumbent bike for a couple months so I am anxious to get outside on a real bike soon. My sister is coming home on Sunday so we are having a nice Easter lunch together and then heading to 5:00 mass at York College. My mom made these really cute Easter bunnies made out of chocolate for my sister's boyfriend, but don't worry, she is also making some for us too. I can't wait to indulge in some chocolately goodness!

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment