Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday March 19

I woke up around 8:30 and couldn't fall back asleep so I ended up getting up and knocking some school work out. I was going to go for a run this morning but my stomach was really bothering me so I decided it was for the best if I just rested today. I was planning on going down to Maryland to see Callen today but he just decided he was going to come up here since I wasn't feeling well. I previewed the book RealAge on the kindle app on my phone and the book is super interesting. I am not sure if everything in it is accurate but it definitely is intriguing. I want to do everything possible to keep my body as young as possible, which apparently I am doing a pretty good job of.


Breakfast:  two bowls of cinnamon spice oatmeal made with milk and a glass of ice water
Lunch: Lean Cuisine 3 Cheese Baked Ziti

Other: cup of ginger peach tea

No comments :

Post a Comment