Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Did It

I finished my first run somewhat successfully. I ended up walking some because I really hate running on the treadmill but I actually ran 1.75 miles instead of the 1.5 I was supposed to run. I did a little bit of boxing too, which felt really great. I just love working hard and getting my heart rate pumping. My goal tonight is to do the elliptical for thirty minutes, bike for 45 minutes, and do weight training for 30 minutes. I love working out while watching Biggest Loser. I find it to motivate me and keep me wanting to work harder.


For breakfast today I had a bowl of cinnamon cheerios with almond milk. I think this is a perfect breakfast for me because I have been having some trouble eating dairy, and I am trying to eat mostly vegan foods.


When I got home from physical therapy I made some spinach, and munched on some baby carrots with hummus. Spinach is one of my favorite foods and there are so many different ways to cook it. Plus it is extremely nutritious.

No comments :

Post a Comment