Monday, March 21, 2011

No Sleep

Last night I got absolutely no sleep. I tried to go to sleep around 12:30 but ended up falling asleep close to 4, and then I had to get up at 9 for physical therapy. Due to my lack of sleep I decided to skip running before PT. I am going to just run tonight on the treadmill while I watch Pretty Little Liars. I have an international business exam that I have to take today but I think I am going to take a nap before I take the test. I am also looking forward to taking a nice hot bath later to relax. I firmly believe that a hot bath can solve just about anything. So now I am going to take my nap. I'll report later tonight on how my first run goes.

 I really want to get this hydration pack


I ate waaaay too much today and it isn't even 5. For breakfast I had some cinnamon cheerios with almond milk, which was a great way to start the day. But when I got home I started binge eating again. I had a 3 cheese baked ziti lean cuisine, a banana, a cheese biscuit, a fiber one bar, 2 weight watchers desserts, a ravioli lean cuisine, and a hummus wrap. All of this food is definitely not going to help me lose any weight. I am going to need all the motivation I can get to cut back on my eating and get my butt to the gym. I have no idea what I am going to have for dinner but I need to keep it light. Heck, I shouldn't even have anything for dinner since I ate so much throughout the rest of the day.

So I figured it out that based on what the nutritional fact panels say, I ate at least 1,170 calories today so far. And that is not even counting the cereal, banana, biscuit, and hummus wrap. I seriously ate way too much food, which means that I have burn that much more tonight when I workout. Fun, fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment