Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shake Out Run

Today I planned on running 3 miles in the morning and then biking 12 miles at night. But then my plans got changed because I had to make the 75 min drive down to UMBC to do some apartment stuff. I originally wasn't sure if I should run or bike since I only had time to do one. But when it came time to head out I wasn't feeling a bike ride so I went for an easy three mile run. I started out right under 11:00 min/mile and thought that was a good pace to keep since this was supposed to be an easy run. After a mile my shins started bothering me but after some quick stretching they were feeling better. I finished in about 32 minutes and felt great the entire time.

I have already run 10 miles this week, which is a lot for me, and I am loving it. The more I run the more I love it and the better I feel doing it. I don't think I am going to be one of those people who runs 70 miles a week anytime soon but the higher running mileage seems to really be helping when I hit the pavement.

I am going to the beach next week so if anybody wants to do a guest post let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment