Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Back!

It feels so nice to be back home after a long weekend in North Carolina. I got up early Friday morning to get a run in before our flight left and haven't worked out until today. I really did not enjoy taking so many days off. I wanted to make the most of today by doing a long brick workout. I went to the trail and biked 13.6 miles, followed by a short .9 mile run. The total workout was about an hour and 10 minutes. My legs felt great on the bike and I kept my pace pretty strong. The run was awful though. I ran out of water by the end of the biking so I was incredibly thirsty and hot, it was 96 degrees today! Overall it felt great to get a solid brick workout in :)

1 comment :

  1. Good for you for getting a good brick workout in even though it wash hot and you ran out of water!:)

    ReplyDelete