Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

I am not big on themed blog posts like this but I have never done one and I thought it would be fun to give you guys more of an insight into who I am.

I was bit by a zebra when I was two. My mom told me to feed the zebra and it big my finger. My mom wasn't sure if I was going to have a finger after that. Luckily, I still do.

I skipped a year of preschool. I am young for my grade and have always been the youngest in my class. I actually love it.

I have never been on a roller coaster. Not sure why, but I have never been on one. I feel no need to ride one either.

I hate when people respond with only LOL in a text. Seriously, use some real words.

I learn languages very easily. So far I am studying Spanish, French, and Russian. I love them and want to also learn Hindi, Arabic, and Chinese.

I used to be obsessed with dolphins. When I was little I used to know absolutely everything about dolphins. You could ask me any question and I knew the answer.

What are your random Friday facts?!

2 comments :

  1. I'm the worst offender of one word text responses. Particularly "k!". Drives my bf crazy but I never want to be rude and not respond!

    A deer bit the head off my barbie at a petting zoo once. But you definitely have the craziest bite story! Did you have to get a shot or anything after the zebra bit you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that pretty much makes you a preschool Einstein. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete