Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Goals

1. Complete my first 5K
2. Bike 100 miles
3. Run 35 miles
4. Do yoga twice a week
5. Do Insanity
6. Wake up earlier
7. Swim more
8. Strength train
9. Stretch more
10. Take better care of my skin

I got the idea to make monthly goals from a bunch of other bloggers and I think it is the perfect way to hold myself accountable for the things I want to achieve. This month the majority of my goals are fitness related because that is something that I really need to focus on right now.

4 comments :

  1. Great goals, good luck for the month of May!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome goals!! excited to follow you as you work toward them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing down your goals help SO much! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent goals and very balanced!! Cheering for you to meet each one!!!

    ReplyDelete