Friday, May 20, 2011

Beach Bound!

Tonight Callen and I are heading off to Ocean City New Jersey for the weekend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Our actual anniversary is next weekend but I will be in North Carolina for a wedding and he will be doing a 175 mile bike ride. I am looking forward to getting away from this dreary rain and spending time on the beach, eating ice cream, and riding my bike everywhere. Unfortunately, the water will be way too cold to go swimming (58 degrees). However, I fully plan on relaxing at the beach all weekend long.

My workout for today includes a 40 min run, insanity, and yoga/pilates. I have not been very good about sticking to me training plan this week due to the horrendous rain we have been getting (I really hate working out in the rain). Since we are bringing our bikes this weekend I plan on riding around as much as possible to get some more miles in.

I start my summer math class this Monday and I am really not looking forward to it. College Algebra Mon-Thurs 10:00-11:40. Until June 30. Awesome? NOT! I hate math and am really not looking forward to taking this class.  Luckily the English comp class I am taking right now is short (it goes until June 10 and just started this week) because my prof is a total douche. They are the worst. I am looking forward to my fall classes though.

No comments :

Post a Comment