Monday, May 23, 2011

First Day of School!

Today was my first day actually attending class since my fall semester at Pitt last year. I took online classes last semester because of my surgery so I was pretty excited to be able to get out of the house again. I am taking College Algebra at the local community college in order to transfer to Maryland. I really like my professor and I think it will be a great class. I do wish it wasn't every Mon-Thurs 10:00-11:40 until June 30 though. I am not a big fan of math so I wish this class wasn't so frequent. Oh well, I guess.

I went for a run today in my new vibrams! Callen got me a pair for our two year anniversary and I got him a pair.  I made sure not to run in them too long for fear of stressing out my feet and calves. I ran about a mile before my hip started bothering me. I didn't want to aggravate it more so I decided to just walk the rest of the way home. Other than my hip though, I LOVE them! They are so comfortable and make me feel as though I am flying in them. I can't wait until I can run longer in them.

Up next for the night is Insanity followed by yoga, dinner, and homework

3 comments :

  1. Awesome! I am glad to hear you like your vibrams...I am super tempted to try them at some point but want to wait until I have the time to adequately work my way into them :)

    Good luck with school...math is definitely not my favorite either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A run, Insanity, and Yoga! Busy busy! Always wondered about those Vibrams! Nice work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY FOR SCHOOL WAHOO!!! Girl, you are awesome!! I LOVE my Vibrams. Keep us updated with how you like them!

    ReplyDelete