Thursday, April 28, 2011

Weekend Inspiration


I told my parents that I want to train to run the Disney Marathon in January and they told me I wouldn't be ready. Nothing bothers me more than having the people that are supposed to be my support system telling me that I am not capable of achieving my dreams. I am sick of being held back. I want to go after my dreams & realize my full potential. I know that I will be capable of completing a marathon come January and I am not going to let anyone stop me. I am strong & I am a fighter; and anyone who doesn't support me doesn't have to be a part of this. I will be running a marathon in January because I can.

2 comments :

  1. you WILL be ready for this marathon. i know you can do it! you have plenty of time, the motivation, the strong-will and the confidence! GO FOR IT! and don't look back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog :) I love this photo!

    And ps- I have struggled with the same lack of support at times, but you MUST press on. I am attempting my first marathon in Nov!

    ReplyDelete