Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fall Class Schedule

Since I am still in the process of transferring to the University of Maryland, I will most likely be stuck at home for the fall semester. I am trying to find classes to take in the fall so that I will not fall behind while not at Maryland. I have signed up for Anatomy & Physiology I w/ Lab but besides that I am still looking. Here are some of the classes that I am looking at taking:

History of the Cinema (Online)
Intro to Literature (Online)
Neurological Bases of Human Behavior (Online)
Action Methods for Stress Management (Online)
France & the French Speaking World (TuTh 10:40-11:55)

I really want to take the French class, Human Behavior, & Action Methods but I am not sure if I will be able to since they are at a different school than where I am taking classes right now. I am very excited to be getting closer to going to Maryland and starting my kinesiology degree

No comments :

Post a Comment