Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Days of Fall

Friday was officially the first day of fall and I couldn't be more excited. The temperatures here in Baltimore really haven't been dropping but that will surely be changing in a few weeks. Fall represents so much for me. It is the beginning of the school year, which means so many new opportunities. For me, fall is a time to get back to working hard, but also playing hard. I am so excited for all the fun fall festivities that are heading my way.

Of course my favorite thing about fall is probably the fashion. I haven't really mentioned anything on here before about it, but I am really into clothes and fashion. While I don't spend crazy amounts on any item of clothing, I like to look nice and experiment with my clothes. And with the cooler temps about to roll in I am getting my cozy sweaters, tall boots, and plethora of scarves out.

My goal this fall & winter is to not wear jeans everyday of the week. I have some great dresses, skirts, & shorts that will look awesome with some tights thrown under them. As much as I love my jeans, I think they can look sloppy at times. Moreover, I think they look very generic. What college girl isn't wearing a pair of skinny jeans every.single.day?

I have also been going crazy over scarves. They are the perfect way to make any outfit a little warmer & a lot cozier. Plus they look great thrown with just about anything. I really can't wait until I can pair my scarves with fall & winter jackets either. I think it is really important to make sure that everything you wear is stylish yet comfy. That is my motto!

No comments :

Post a Comment