Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Thursday

So I didn't get to workout yesterday but I figured I could use it as my rest day for the week. I weighed myself yesterday morning at 141.5 which is not good. I have been eating healthier and exercising more but I seem to be gaining weight instead of losing it. Today I plan on going to a quick run before I get my hair cut and then biking once I get home. My back was pretty sore from my workout Tuesday so I am going to try to do some of those same exercises again. I love feeling like I am getting stronger :)

My Running World magazine came in the mail yesterday and I am so excited to read it. I flipped through it last night and it seems to be full of interesting tips and motivational pieces.

For breakfast I had some eggs and toast. Nothing too exciting but enough for breakfast. For lunch I am going to have spinach, and lots of it. I love spinach and honestly can't get enough of it.

I am also going to try cutting out all dairy from my diet to see if that helps with my allergies and acne. I am also hoping this will help me lose some weight. On the plus side this will help me on my journey to becoming a vegan :)

No comments :

Post a Comment