Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Running Shoes

I finally got some new running shoes! They are so comfortable & I can't wait to hit the roads with them tomorrow. I got a pair of Brooks Adrenalines in blue. I also picked up some shorter running tights and a short sleeved running shirt, and a new pair a headphones. I am really excited to try out my new goodies tomorrow on my run. Hopefully it won't be raining too badly tomorrow but I doubt it. It is supposed to rain every day for the next week. 

Tonight's workout was a 6 mile bike ride on the recumbent bike. I was going to do Insanity tonight but my stomach was really bothering me for awhile and my bike ride took priority. I biked faster tonight than I have ever before and I felt great doing so. The side of my back is still bothering me some so I am trying to rest it as much as possible. Therefore, I didn't do my normal strength exercises. I am going back to see my physical therapist on Thursday to learn some stretches and make sure everything is okay. 

I will report back with how my shoes work out tomorrow!

1 comment :

  1. New shoes! Yay! Thanks for your comments on my post re: the GF diet. Isn't crazt how much unhealthy food can negatively influence us?!!

    ReplyDelete