Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Biggest Loser Tuesday

My favorite day of the week :) I had a wonderful workout full of biking, push ups, boxing, and some physical therapy moves. I biked 5 miles on the recumbent bike at a different level than normal and boy was that hard. I really pushed myself on the bike tonight and I was so proud of myself for not giving up when I saw how hard it was. I did 50 push ups on the bosu ball; 5 sets of 10. I was going to walk on the treadmill for a little but I figured I would just save my walking/running for tomorrow.

For breakfast today I had maple brown sugar oatmeal with almond milk. It was delicious and basically what I have been eating for breakfast every day lately. Later, I decided to make some spinach with mozzarella cheese and a lean cuisine pizza for lunch. It was perfect! I was craving some spinach and the pizza went along perfectly. Then for dinner I made another lean cuisine meal: 3 cheese baked ziti. In addition to my ziti I made a smoothie with some frozen tropical fruit and almond milk. I had half of my smoothie with dinner and the other half other my workout. During the whole workout I was really craving that smoothie.

Tomorrow I am going to finally go grocery shopping to pick up some yummy treats for the week.

1 comment :

  1. I DVR Biggest Loser and most of the time fast forward most of the parts, but once I found they were traveling, I decided I wanted to watch all of it but didn't have time last night.

    Hope you get some great grocery loot!

    ReplyDelete