Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Physical Therapy

Yesterday was a wonderful day spent with Callen. We took Gracie to the dog park in the rain (it wasn't raining too much), had a wonderful dinner with amazing lemon bars, and watched a lot of Bones. We recently have discovered the show Bones and it is fantastic. I love how smart the show makes me feel. Callen was going to workout but we got so caught up in watching Bones that he never got around to exercising.


I had physical therapy this morning and I am just about ready to be discharged. My strength and mobility and good, plus I feel really good. I have to see the surgeon on Monday to make sure that she thinks that everything is okay but hopefully I will be cleared to swim again. I haven't been able to get in the pool since November and I am just dying to get a nice workout in. It will be weird swimming but not training for anything but I think it will be very enjoyable to be able to get back in the water.


Tonight I am looking forward to getting a really hard workout in. I have planned out what I want to do, and hopefully I will stick with my plan. I need to figure out what I am going to do tomorrow too, but I will probably do that later tonight.


I am going to take Gracie to the dog park again tonight, but I am going to walk there with my dad. I always complain about walking to and from the park because it is such a hilly walk, but it really is a nice walk. Plus it is some extra exercise.

No comments :

Post a Comment